The value you will deliver:
Workhuman are initiating a program of change, to help us scale for further growth and success. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly supportive Accounts Payable (AP) Team Lead. Join us on our journey to grow our AP team, enhance our AP processes and grow your career.
Here's just some of what you will be doing
- Process a large volumes of multi-currency invoices and payments, for posting by the Senior AP Specialist.
- Downloading of data reports for spend – Invoice creation via excel to follow
- Adhere to daily deadlines and targets for Invoice processing (Invoices in the morning and Payments in the afternoon).
- Gather data and prepare various AP reports, correctly and on time.
- Issue payments, via our banking system, making sure amounts are correct, allocated and reconciled to proper accounts.
- Gather data and prepare supplier reconciliations once a month, cross check data and follow up, to make sure all supplier reconciliations are correct (You will be given a quantity to complete by your Senior AP Specialist)
- Coding of invoices and follow up with stakeholders for approval.
- Answer supplier queries from our internal teams professionally and efficiently (e.g. We regularly interact with the Purchasing Manager and his team, to make sure we have an efficient invoicing and payments process system).
- Assist with new supplier set up process (e.g. gathering forms, bank info, using correct pre-set templates etc.)
- Maintain an update filing system for all documents
The skills you will bring:
- 1-2+ years accounts payable experience, ideally in a purchasing department (but not essential)
- Good experience using Microsoft Excel
- Good experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, to prepare presentations.
- Experience using a financial system (e.g. Epicor, SAP etc.).
- We are on a journey to transform our AP Systems and processes to help Globoforce scale for growth. We want someone used to working in a fast-paced Accounts Payable environment. Someone who understand that in this role, certain key tasks must be done, to daily deadlines, to keep things run smoothly.
The Ideal person will demonstrate the following behaviours:
- You’re a hard worker and you love getting the job done. Naturally methodical and logical, you have that sense of urgency needed to get things done.
- You take pride and ownership in a job well done, and you always make sure your work is correct and you question data and doublecheck it, before your Manager approves it.
- You have very high attention to detail. Spotting and correcting errors is second nature to you.
- You have initiative and ideas. You’re not afraid to speak up, respecting other views, yet sharing with us, how we can improve our systems or processes.
- You’re resilient and persistent, making sure things get done.
- Epicor, Microsoft Excel PowerPoint, Word. Various internal communication tools such as Slack, Skype, MS Outlook etc.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee, partner and children
- A Pension commences after probation period-
- Participation in Workhuman’s employee motivational programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking(subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to Workhuman® University
- Additional ‘perks’- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events throughout the year etc