The value you will deliver:
Workhuman are initiating a program of change, to help us scale for further growth and success. This is a great opportunity to implement change and grow your career whilst working with a highly supportive Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller.
Here's just some of what you will be doing;
- Analysing and implementing fraud detection rules with a view to preventing fraud while at the same time maximising conversion rates and revenue
- Managing end to end chargeback process
- Supporting credit card refunds
- Reconciliation of credit card top-ups
- Ownership of end to end credit card process for the WorkHuman conference
- Developing reports and KPI’s to support management and drive business strategy recommendations
- Support projects for new product launches
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure PCI compliance
- Staying current with applicable laws and regulations that can influence fraud management policy
- Documenting procedures and policies
- Maintaining strong internal controls over all card related transactions
- Supporting annual audit
- Managing and developing relationships with all key stakeholders including: Customer Service, Customer Success, Marketing, Financial Accounting, payment partners and security compliance officer
- Epicor, Stripe, SagePay, ReD Shield, Excel, Microsoft Excel PowerPoint, Word. Various internal communication tools such as Slack, Skype, MS Outlook etc.
The skills you will bring:
- 2-5 years experience in payments card industry
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data sets
- Familiarity with payment fraud issues specific to e-commerce industry
- Excellent experience using Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, charts, formulas etc.)
- Good experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, to prepare presentations.
- Experience using a financial system (e.g. Epicor, SAP etc.)
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
The Ideal person will demonstrate the following behaviours:
- You’re a hard worker and you love getting the job done. Naturally methodical and logical, you have that sense of urgency needed to get things done.
- You take pride and ownership in a job well done, and you always make sure your work is correct and you question data and doublecheck it, before your Manager approves it.
- You have very high attention to detail.
- You have initiative and ideas. You’re not afraid to speak up, respecting other views, yet sharing with us, how we can improve our systems or processes.
- You’re resilient and persistent, making sure things get done.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee, partner and children
- A Pension commences after probation period-
- Participation in Workhuman’s employee motivational programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking(subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to Workhuman® University
- Additional ‘perks’- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events throughout the year etc.