Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
- You’ll be responsible for working directly with our customers in a B to B environment to enhance their overall experience of our product, their professional relationship with Workhuman and the success of their recognition program.
- You will have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment.
- You will be comfortable communicating with customers and possess a professional approach
- You’ll be part of a small team that supports customer activities such as change requests, data feeds, new product rollout, ad hoc reports, business growth, and successful implementation of new functionality and software upgrades.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken.
This is a senior-level role in the world of Customer Service, and an introductory position into the Customer Success environment. There is lots of opportunity for growth both within the team and the organisation based on successful performance.
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job…
- Ambitious, hard-working, determined, positive, helpful, clever person with interest in growing her/his career
- Enjoys solving customer issues, is detail orientated with an ability to focus on multiple issues with a desire to bring about resolutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understands what customer success looks like and have experience delivering it
- Have customer relationship-building skills at a Program Manager Level
- Naturally and effectively build relationships and resolve disputes across geographies and cultures with ease
- Ability to use technology systems accurately and effectively to update customer records and maintain automated workflows
- Good at owning, documenting, and resolving issues such as bugs, change management, reporting, and account reviews.
Before applying, make sure you can nod your head yes to these…
- You have six or more years’ experience in senior level customer service role, with two or more of those years being in a role dealing with business customers (account management, office of the President, enterprise support)
- You are available to work in Park West Business Park, Dublin from 2.00pm - 10.00pm from Monday to Friday. You may also be required to work until 1.30am to support our west US based clients.
- Appropriate education and skills to be suitably equipped to understand business terms, operation environments, and financial performance