We help our customers build world-class cultures and it starts with our own. Ours is a culture of recognition, celebration, and conversations. Our people are our greatest assets. We celebrate them. We thank them. We support their growth and development. And, hey, we’re growing! Now is the perfect time to join us.
Workhuman is growing at a tremendous rate and we are expanding our Product Design team. You will join an award winning team of 21 designers in Dublin, who are responsible for delivering human experiences to millions of users. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead design across a new team that will develop a new opportunity for the company. You will be using all the latest technologies, responsive design, accessibility and standards in addition to contributing to the vision and direction of our design system. If you like autonomy, this role will be a great fit.
• Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers and others to design, build and bring to market a new part of our product.
• Understand technical limitations behind your designs and work with architecture to solve complex problems.
• Work with other designers on the team to advocate and develop our new component library which will be built in React.
• Champion design standards and the delivery of product features through agile development.
• Facilitate and run product design workshops to help the team solve problems to the challenges they face.
• Advocate for accessible design and ensure it’s part of the design process.
• Create and maintain a vision for the future of the product and always be forward thinking in your approach.
You know as a Senior Designer that a great portfolio is your calling card, so a link or attachment to showcase your best work is a must!
• At least 6 years in a similar design role.
• A highly engaging portfolio that demonstrates your ability on user experience and UI design.
• Excellent communication and presenting skills as you will be working closely with scrum teams, product managers and senior stakeholders.
• Have a positive attitude and see challenges in an optimistic way.
• Experience working on building out design systems, language and guides.
• Experience designing for accessibility.
• An appreciate for a culture of gratitude, teamwork and collective success.
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know: